If you’re having trouble and probably wondering how to build Tower of Fantasy Huma, then you’ve just arrived at the right place. Know more about her using our in-depth strategy guide featuring her weapon, skills, best matrices build and best team composition.
Tower of Fantasy presents a unique world with futuristic facilities, giving you a glimpse of what it’s like to live in a sci-fi and fantasy environment. The game itself has plenty of things to offer including compelling stories and a complete roster of interesting and well-thought-out characters to explore.
Simultaneously, encountering large enemies and terrifying bosses will become a big part of your life in the world of Aida. With that being said, it is necessary to keep your character strong and become adept at fighting.
Who is Tower of Fantasy Huma?
Huma is an SSR Simulacrum.
She is under the medical care of Hykros for treatment because of a rare and mysterious illness that led to her superhuman strength. Nevertheless, despite being quite an introvert, nothing can stop her when she puts her mind to something.
This guide includes strategies for using Huma in the game Tower of Fantasy. We will cover weapon stats and type, skills, attacks and moveset, best builds, best matrices, awakening traits, best team comps, upgrade materials, best gifts and gacha.
- Grade: SSR
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5’7 (167 cm)
- Birthday: January 12th – Capricorn
- EN Voice Actor: Colleen O’Shaughnessey
- JP Voice Actor: Rie Takahashi
Molten Shield V2
Molten Shield V2 is Huma’s weapon, it is a Defensive type with the element of Flame. The best aspect of Molten Shield V2 is that it acts for both offense and defense as you can also switch to an Axe mode from Shield, making it a very flexible and durable weapon. With this, it does not only reduce the damage being taken, but also break shields and deal DMG consistently to the enemies.
This makes Huma a tanky, and damage-dealer character that can support teammates in joint operations and explorations by helping them to break enemies’ shields and consistently triggering Phantasia – a purple dome that appears when dodging is executed properly. This fills the discharge bar of your characters and slows down enemies.
Note that when looking at weapon descriptions and details, you may see a few unfamiliar terms, especially if you are new to the game. This Tower of Fantasy build guide will help you with some of them so you won’t get lost along the way:
- CS – Is the overall combat score of your equipped weapons
- Shatter – This is the weapon’s ability on destroying an enemy’s shield, and how quickly it does so. The idea is that the higher the number of your shatter skill, the faster the target’s shield will break.
- Charge – This is how quickly your weapon charges. After reaching a 1000-point weapon charge, you will be able to use your Discharge skill.
For Huma’s context, when her weapon is in discharge, it removes all of your debuffs while at the same time dealing great damage to the enemies, it also taunts, shatters shields, and grants you DMG reduction.
Weapon Resonance Effects
Different weapon resonance effects can be activated depending on the two active weapons that are being used. You will have to equip at least two of the same type of weapons to trigger the resonance.
To maximize Huma’s skills and for the best build, Fortitude Reso is the most recommended.
Equip at least two defense-type weapons to activate. Increase damage reduction by 25%, shatter by 60%, and aggro by 600%. In team play, further boost damage reduction by 20%.
Fortitude resonance is very crucial if you want to be a tank Huma in Tower of Fantasy, you will get damage reduction, and be able to take the enemy’s aggro easily -sharing the burden of your main DPS. Your main role as a tank is your prolonged survival, and to continue setting up for your team, so they can do more damage per second.
Tower of Fantasy Huma Skills
|While on the ground, swing the shield axe to attack 4 times in a row.|
• First Attack in Shield Form: Deal damage equal to 77.7% of ATK + 4 and knock the target back a short distance.
• Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 56.9% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
• Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 62.8% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
• Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 184% of ATK + 10 and launch the target into the air.
• First Attack in Axe Form: Deal damage equal to 135.2% of ATK + 7 and knock the target back a short distance.
• Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 79.4% of ATK + 4 and knock the target back a short distance.
• Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 119.9% of ATK + 6 and knock the target back a short distance.
• Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 221.3% of ATK + 12 and knock the target back.
|While airborne or after jumping once, attack 3 times in a row.|
• First Attack in Shield Form: Deal damage equal to 75.9% of ATK + 4.
• Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 80.2% of ATK + 4.
• Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 103% of ATK + 5.
• First Attack in Axe Form: Deal damage equal to 118.6% of ATK + 6.
• Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 91.1% of ATK + 5.
Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 277.9% of ATK + 15.
|Shield Form: While on the ground, tap and hold normal attack to enter shield form (release to exit) for 3 seconds, during which the Wanderer is unable to move, and all damage taken is reduced by 50%. Afterwards, while in shield form, releasing the normal attack button after taking damage or after holding the button for 3 seconds, unleash fire crash, dealing damage equal to 167.3% of ATK + 9 and inflicting a 1-second stun effect on the target.|
Axe Form: After smashing the target, deal damage equal to 122.2% of ATK + 6 and suspending the target.
|Tap and hold normal attack while airborne (or tap when a target is selected), or tap normal attack while climbing, jumping backward, or using the Jetpack to trigger Air Branch attacks.|
• Shield Form: While falling, deal damage equal to 12.5% of ATK + 1 each hit. Upon landing, deal damage equal to 89.2% of ATK + 5 and suspend the target.
• Axe Form: While falling, deal damage equal to 12.5% of ATK + 1 each hit. Upon landing, deal damage equal to 128.3% of ATK + 7 and suspend the target.
The higher the altitude when triggering the attack, the greater the damage dealt, up to 600% damage.
|Tap normal attack during the short period after dodging to trigger a Dodge Attack.|
Shield Form: Unleash a flaming shield, dealing damage equal to 55.8% of ATK + 3 and knocking back targets. In addition, trigger an explosion that deals damage equal to 55.8% of ATK + 3, stun targets for 0.5 seconds, and reduce incoming healing effects on targets by 30% for 10 seconds.
Axe Form: Swing an axe to deal damage equal to 226.3% of ATK + 12, and reduce incoming healing effects on targets by 30% for 10 seconds.
|Shield Conversion: Switch from shield form to axe form and smash the ground, dealing damage equal to 373.8% of ATK + 20 and strongly suspends the target. Leave a large flame zone for 5 seconds that burns the target, dealing continuous damage equal to 233.6% of ATK + 12.|
Axe Conversion: Switch from axe form to shield form and slam it to the ground, dealing damage equal to 309.5% of ATK + 16 to the target and knocking them back. Prevent the target from switching weapons for 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 45 seconds. Shield Conversion and Axe Conversion share a cooldown.
|When weapon charge is full or when Phantasia is triggered, remove all debuffs from the wielder and unleash a flame shockwave upon switching to this weapon, dealing damage equal to 352% of ATK + 19. Taunt enemies for 5 seconds, during which gain 15% damage reduction. Scatter shield-shaped objects based on the number of targets taunted. Objects last 20 seconds and provide 10 seconds of 5% damage reduction (stackable), restoring dodge by 1.|
Tower of Fantasy Huma Advancement
Getting an additional copy of Molten Shield V2 will grant you a star, and you start to activate even greater passives and skills along with it. The first time you get a copy of Molten Shield V2 is considered a No-star and you will have to roll again in hopes of advancing your weapons by feeding copies.
Here are the passives from stars one-six:
- One star – Gain a stack of Strong Shield upon casting Discharge: Seething Rage. Using a dodge skill or branch skill while in shield form grants a stack of Strong Shield, which grants 10% damage reduction for 15 seconds and stacks up to 3 times. Switching to axe form converts all Strong Shield stacks to Sharp Axe stacks, each of which increases damage by 15% for 15 seconds. Switching to a different weapon cancels this effect.
- Two star – Increase the current weapon’s base HP growth by 16%.
- Three star – While in shield form, branch/dodge attacks deal additional damage to targets equal to 4% of the user’s current HP.
- Four star – Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.
- Five star – After switching to a shield axe, immediately grant 30% damage reduction that diminishes by 10% every 3 seconds, down to a minimum of 10%. Switching weapons cancels this effect.
Cooldown: 30 seconds.
- Six star – Shield Conversion Enhancement: Increases damage dealt by 60% and expands the radius of the flame zone by 30%. Axe Conversion Enhancement: Does not share cooldown with Shield Conversion. For the next 5 seconds after using this skill, turns all damage received into HP (up to a maximum of 15% of the user’s Max HP).
These passives are great, but you won’t be able to unlock all of these unless you get additional copies of Huma and her weapon, the Molten Shield V2. Still, getting multiple copies of SR weapons is more likely of course than getting SSR’s. So you would need a ton of patience -and Nucleus for pulling.
Tower of Fantasy Huma Pros and Cons
Tower of Fantasy Huma’s kit and her weapon are centered and fit for defensive and offensive play styles. Therefore, with her shield-breaking ability, great CC, and AoE damage, Huma is set to be flexible with team comps, especially if paired with another character that also uses a defense weapon type for that bonus weapon resonance. Her shatter and charge abilities are also superb, making it easier for you to use your discharge attack.
However, Huma in Tower of Fantasy is an easy character to read, which is a negative thing when it comes to PvP play, she is very straightforward and relies heavily on your dodging skills for damage and combos. You also need to look out for shields, which are taxing and can be difficult to work with while playing.
Tower of Fantasy Huma Awakening Traits
|1, 200||Huma: Fortitude Trait|
|2, 000||Log: Echo|
|3, 000||Log: Sympathy|
|4, 000||Huma: iron Screen Trait|
Upon reaching 1, 200 and 4, 000 awakening points, players will be able to unlock traits which provide additional passives and skills.
Each time Huma receives damage, gain 1 Fortitude mark and gain 1 more Fortitude mark if it is flame damage, up to 1 time per 1 second and 12 stacks in total. Upon using a weapon skill, use all Fortitude marks and gain an HP shield equal to the number of marks x0.4% HP for 12 seconds. If Fortitude marks are used when the effect is stacked up to the maximum, then gain an HP shield equal to the number of marks x0.6% HP.
Each time Huma receives damage, gain 1 Fortitude mark and gain 1 more Fortitude mark if it is flame damage, up to 1 time per 1 second and 12 stacks in total. Upon using a weapon skill, use all Fortitude marks and gain an HP shield equal to the number of marks x0.6% HP for 12 seconds. Also, If Fortitude marks are used when the effect is stacked up to the maximum, then gain an HP shield equal to the number of marks x0.9% HP.
Best Gifts for Huma Awakening
Here are the best gifts for Huma Awakening under the Metal items, Saved and Rare items category:
- Angela ornament
- 3D Hykros Puzzle
- Aida Comic
- Limited Peanut Figurine
- Music Box
- New Game Console
- Snow Globe
- Chess Set
- Coloring Book
- New Kalka Ornament
- Perfume Bottle
- Tailor-Made suit
- Tartarus Ornament
- Vitamin Pack
- Custom Poker Deck
- Flower Bouquet
- Mini Potted Plant
- Nice Picture Frame
- Wool Scarf
Tower of Fantasy Huma Best Matrices
Since Huma is a very effective tank character in Tower of Fantasy, with her constant CC and damage reduction, her recommended Matrices from SR-SSR are the following:
|Frost Bot (SR)||When HP is below 40%, using a discharge skill to switch to the current weapon restores HP equal to 160/200/240% of ATK.|
|Huma (SSR)||The two-set bonus increases your dodge effectiveness. The four-set bonus increases incoming damage reduction and survivability.|
|King (SSR)||The two-set bonus increases the damage of Molten Shield V2’s shield-breaking ability. The four-set bonus increases your recovery.|
Best Team Comp
Shiro – Huma – Meryl
Using Shiro as the opening DPS to clear out all PVE enemies and gather enough weapon charge so you can switch out to either Huma or Meryl to break shields and discharge. Huma’s discharge attack which is called Seething Rage deals 352% of ATK and places a taunt on enemies while boosting damage reduction.
Huma – Meryl – King
This build showcases Huma’s Molten Shield V2 and Meryl’s Rosy edge that when used as tag weapons, will activate the Fortitude resonance giving them a damage reduction increase by 25%, shatter by 60%, and aggro by 800%. Subsequently, in team play, damage reduction is further boosted by 25.
Moreover, Adding King as DPS and his weapon Scythe of the crow also provides the team more speed, shield-breaking ability and triggers Flame resonance as both he and Huma have Flame-type weapons.
Character Upgrade Materials
|3||30||1, 200||Firecore x3, Acidproof Glaze I x3|
|4||40||1, 600||Firecore x3, Acidproof Glaze I x3, Nanofiber Frame I x3|
|5||50||2, 000||Firecore x4, Acidproof Glaze I x4, Nanofiber Frame I x4|
|6||60||2, 400||Firecore x6, Acidproof Glaze I x6, Nanofiber Frame I x6|
|7||70||2, 800||Firecore x8, Acidproof Glaze I x8, Nanofiber Frame I x8|
|8||80||3, 200||Firecore x11, Acidproof Glaze I x11, Nanofiber Frame I x11|
|8||80||3, 600||Heart of Lava x5, Acidproof Glaze II x5, Nanofiber Frame II x5|
How to Obtain Tower of Fantasy Huma Simulacra
You can obtain Tower of Fantasy Huma Simulacra together with her weapon by spending Red, Gold, Black Nuclei in Special Orders. After getting her weapon, you can purchase the same copies for Advancement in the Weapons Store by using Black Gold.
What do you think of Huma as a Tanky, shield- breaker badass and how she fares in Tower of Fantasy? Let us know in the comments!